About Emily

I'm currently working a dream job at the Crisis Center of Tampa Bay, but don't get to do nearly as much writing there as I would like to. This blog is my outlet to fulfill my itch to write and share, as well as voicing my opinion that my quiet personality generally keeps to myself. From random musings, to reflections on things I've been thinking about or conversations I've had with friends, you'll find it here. 

My other big passion you'll see lots of? Cooking and baking. I believe in eating healthy 90% of the time, with the other 10% being froyo, chocolate chip cookies, and bread. For so long I thought eating healthy meant eating steamed veggies and grilled chicken for every meal, but it's so much more than that. I strive to make my favorite meals with healthy alterations, while always making sure they're husband approved before I share them. 

 
Photography by: Josh Vertucci

Photography by: Josh Vertucci


Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow