It's About to Get Cheesy
Andy and I love cheese. Actually my entire family loves cheese, so much so that we created a dinner out of eating cheese and crackers. We all live by the principle that there is no such thing as too much cheese.
Because of our love for all things cheese, we were excited to find out it was National Grilled Cheese month. Grilled cheese is a staple in our home. We always have cheese and bread so when we're too tired to make a big meal, grilled cheese is our go to.
With it being grilled cheese month, we decided to try out a bunch of new varieties, the first of which being a jalapeño bacon grilled cheese and it was delicious!
6 slices of sandwich bread (Andy being the full grown male that he is needed 2 sandwiches)
12 slices Monterey pepper jack cheese
3 slices of bacon
- ry up the bacon extra crispy.
- Try not to smoke up your house like Andy and I did.
- Slice up the vegetables to fit the sandwiches.
- Jalapeños can be sliced up or cut into rounds.
- I took the seeds out of the slices and kept them in the rounds.
- Put the cheese on the bread first.
- I used two slices of cheese for each side of the bread for extra cheesy goodness.
- If you have a panini maker, place the sandwich on the already hot grill.
- If you don't have a panini maker, a medium-high skillet on the stove is just as good.
- Watch your bread to make sure it doesn't burn.
- Double check to make sure the cheese is melted evenly.